GUIBE is a company engaged in manufacturing industrial transmission equipment. To ensure that all our activities are fully compliant with applicable legislation, our company's management has set itself the following strategic goals:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting all bound requirements.
- Provide the technical means necessary for top-quality performance of all assigned tasks.
- Train staff to meet quality requirements.
- Analyse all identified shortcomings to stamp them out at the root.
- Roll out a continuous improvement strategy within the Company.
To achieve these goals, the management of GUIBE undertakes to develop and implement a Quality Policy that contains the following steps:
- Set up and maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System, planned and developed in cooperation with all other management roles.
- Ensure that all staff are fully acquainted with the company's Policy and Goals.
- Have the management totally committed to providing all means necessary to make the Quality Policy practical, routine and user-friendly, which will enable us to easily and permanently improve our day-to-day activities.
- Roll out suitable indicators that will allow us to monitor improvement and annual goal setting, thus ensuring that the Quality Management System is developed with an eye to Continuous Improvement.
- Commitment of the Management in compliance with the applicable requirements.
By bringing all staff on board with these goals, the company will proceed to roll out an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.