Check the excellent job that our repair and service department has done with this gearbox dating back to 1990!
This type of pulper gearboxes are exposed to extreme conditions, including the risk of water entering the gearbox from the output shaft. Our team has dismantled the gearbox and carried out an exhaustive inspection which allowed them to fully understand the problem, analyze the damage and suggest the best solution, including:
· Improvement of the design of the gearbox to prevent water from entering in the gearbox
· Proposal of a different lubrication which fulfills the requirements of the working conditions of the gearbox and which can be located at a certain distance from the gearbox, in order to protect the critical elements from being damaged/contaminated.
· Manufacturing of deteriorated gears
· Replacement of bearings and seals
· Housing verification using FARO technology
Once the gearbox assembled, tested and painted it is ready to work for another 30 years!
At Guibe we offer inspection and repair service for gearboxes of any brand.